Why Choose Us?
Our main objective is to provide a professional and learner-focused orientated service training the unemployed and employed from low to high-skilled.
The external and internal accredited facilitators, assessors and moderators contracted are highly competent with extensive industry experience.
There is accommodation for 100 residence learners with three full meals from the canteen, including entertainment facilities that offers a pool table, cable TV and Gym
It has been insured that all training and facility standards are in line with SAQA and National Quality Framework requirements with the unique AITF virtual workplace blend.
We put high priority in ensuring that the relevant accreditation’s are met and maintained. This course has been designed to provide the student with the industry relevant certifications, recognized by industry for maximum employability.
We are registered with the following bodies:
- Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA)
- Manufacture, Engineering and Related Services Seta (MERSETA)
- Institute of Plumbing South Africa (IOPSA)
- Plumbing Industry Registration Board (PIRB)
- Registered Solar Geyser Training Facility